Every climber and mountain enthusiast’s desire is to complete the Everest trip. The tallest peak on Earth is
Payment Terms & Conditions
The following provisions have been made for reservations
- You should deposit 25% for your expedition/peak climbing.
- Before departure from Kathmandu, you should pay full payment for your journey.
- A foreign Group leader will be free for 15 paying clients or more. But we will provide a 50% discount for a group of a minimum of 10 paying pax. Similarly, we will not provide any government and international flight fees.
- Payment accepted by credit card (4% extra will be charged to you as credit card processing fee/bank commission)
- Clients should pay all the bank charges themselves at the time of deposit.
- Having travel insurance is compulsory. Your travel insurance provides adequate protection for the full duration of the tour to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter evacuation, loss of luggage, etc.
Any kind of personal travel insurance is not included while traveling with us. While we at Great Adventure Treks and Expedition put every effort to ensure the safety of all participants, it is a condition of booking that you take out a personal travel insurance policy. Without it, we are afraid that it will be very difficult for us to cooperate. This is important because it protects us against unfavorable circumstances, it is preferable to take a “Trip Cancellations and medical insurance policy” before you arrive in Kathmandu. Thus make sure your medical policy should cover transportation costs in the event of helicopter or surface evacuation being required. This is especially important for expeditions.
Because of circumstances such as an increase in prices by Forex, airlines, hotels, resorts, we may have to enforce changes in our tour prices and we shall not be held liable for these circumstances. Of course, we try our best not to increase the price of the travel as much as possible.
Risk and liabilities
We try our best to provide the best services which will provide you with a once-in-a-lifetime journey in this bonding, we perform our duties honestly and seriously to make your best holiday smooth & pleasant. Nevertheless, the entire programs are conducted strictly under the rules and regulations of the country’s policies. So, The Great Adventure Treks and Expedition and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances such as govt. restriction, Landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political problem like (STRIKE) cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost incurring there of shall be handled by the clients on the spots.
Passport and Visas
All kinds of passport and visa-related work should be performed by the client. Similarly, you should have a valid passport with you with at least 6 months of validation. Nepali visas can be obtained from the Nepali Consulate in your country or after you arrive at Kathmandu Airport.